Climate Action Plan
Following on from our Climate Change event in May, we have collated all the ideas to create a Climate Action Plan for Bexhill.
We would like to hear what Bexhill residents think of this plan.
Please send us your comments or suggestions by Friday 4th November 2022.
We will then review the plan again before discussing at the Climate, Nature and Environment Committee on Wednesday 16th November 2022.
with your comments
We look forward to hearing from you!
BEXHILL-ON-SEA TOWN COUNCIL
SHAPING THE PLAN FOR CLIMATE ACTION
- Welcome and Introduction
- Cllr Ben Izzard – Bexhill-on-Sea Town Council
- Cllr Kathryn Field – Rother District Council
- Cllr Sarah Barker – Kent Association of Local Councils
- Energy - Richard Watson - Energise Sussex
- Food - Debby Anderson – Hastings Voluntary Action
- Waste - Jill Shuker – Sussex Green Living
- Transport - Greg Ritt – Stagecoach
- Wildlife - David Dennis – Friends of Combe Valley
- Refreshment break
- Group ideas – sharing thoughts to feed into the town Climate Action Plan
- Meeting close