Accept and Continue

Cookies on this site

This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Report a Problem

To report:

  • Missed bin collections
  • Fly-tipping
  • Neighbourhood problems
  • Food hygiene complaint
  • Graffiti
  • Dead Animal
  • Lost Dog
  • Planning Enforcement
  • Issues with private rented housing
  • Overflowing litter/dog bins
  • Recycling Centre
  • Illegal Camping
  • Jet Skiing

Contact Rother District Council Report It – Rother District Council 

To report

  • Issues with roads/pathways/verges
  • Noise, pollution, litter
  • Children at risk
  • Crime and anti-social behaviour
  • Water or sewerage
  • Pests/animals
  • Consumer issues/trading standards
  • Misuse of a blue badge

Contact East Sussex County Council Home – East Sussex County Council


To report 

  • Abandoned trolleys

Contact [email protected]